I AM JUST INVISIBLE TO YOU , i am nothing to you .
Monday, March 1, 2010 - 4:33 AM

hellos darling back :] wow my last post was on 25 feb so long weee haha :] today same same studying , teacher say about thailand thing , so excited 7 days to go woot hehe , i want to check about the hotel and stuff :] today i ask my mummy a stupid question "can she accpect gay ? " her answer " no hehe ! " why can't people accpect them , they are just different from us hehe i can accpect them , i very open-minded de lols !! think myself so big big hehe , okay end here darling bye :D

Labels:





I am here
http://i-hatedd-youu-yes-uee.blogspot.com bolditalicstrikeunderline My name is jesslyn unique isn't it ?? Blows CANDLES on every 4 MAY :D If you hate me , just don't stay here shoo ! If not ,enjoy your stay here . Don't insult tomato cause that me ^^ .



br>


LATER :D






Designer : randomloves
Basecodes : x o x o