I AM JUST INVISIBLE TO YOU , i am nothing to you .
Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 5:30 AM

hellos :D back again for few days not posting . today was fine study study as usual , teacher talk about the chiang mai thing , must go airport super early , first time sia hehe :] i am counting down for the trip , two week to go excited ^^ alot thing haven't done yet so sian haha . today was fun at biology lab and classroom , laugh alot talk alot hehe :D bye ^^

Labels: ,





I am here
http://i-hatedd-youu-yes-uee.blogspot.com bolditalicstrikeunderline My name is jesslyn unique isn't it ?? Blows CANDLES on every 4 MAY :D If you hate me , just don't stay here shoo ! If not ,enjoy your stay here . Don't insult tomato cause that me ^^ .



br>


LATER :D






Designer : randomloves
Basecodes : x o x o