I AM JUST INVISIBLE TO YOU , i am nothing to you .
Monday, February 22, 2010 - 5:36 AM

hellos , this few day always called people darling i think it nice and polite so will keep on calling people darling haha :D today very tired cause yesterday 2 then sleep 5 wake up three hour of sleeping damn D: biology test ,and thinking day they made me nervous , my heart was like popping out . history tomorrow willl be fine still haven't study , studying now but some still cannot go in , jiayous jesslyn :D hehe bye ^^

Labels:





I am here
http://i-hatedd-youu-yes-uee.blogspot.com bolditalicstrikeunderline My name is jesslyn unique isn't it ?? Blows CANDLES on every 4 MAY :D If you hate me , just don't stay here shoo ! If not ,enjoy your stay here . Don't insult tomato cause that me ^^ .



br>


LATER :D






Designer : randomloves
Basecodes : x o x o